Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lester Ho
Dr. Lester Ho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV, with another office in Reno, NV. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ho is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center. and Renown Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lester Ho has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Lester Ho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.
Dr. Marsden Avery Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reno, NV 0.32 mi51
Dr. Harold Chotiner
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reno, NV 0.64 mi48
Dr. Joe Wilson
General Practice, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reno, NV 0.64 mi36