A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Horrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Horrell, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Horrell, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horrell graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester B Horrell BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lester B. Horrell practice?
- Dr. Lester Horrell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lester Horrell practices Pediatrics near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Pediatricians.