A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Huff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Huff, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Andrew Huff MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lester A. Huff practice?
- Dr. Lester Huff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lester Huff practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Aerospace Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Falls Church Psychiatrists and Falls Church Preventive Medicine Specialists.