A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Jurgens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Jurgens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Jurgens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurgens graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jurgens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester C Jurgens MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lester C. Jurgens practice?
- Dr. Lester Jurgens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lester Jurgens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Machesney Park, IL.
See Berwyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.