A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lester Karafin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Karafin, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Karafin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Karafin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karafin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lester J. Karafin practice?
Dr. Lester Karafin practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.