A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Karafin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Karafin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Karafin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Karafin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester J Karafin MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lester J. Karafin practice?
- Dr. Lester Karafin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Karafin practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.