A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Layfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Layfield is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Layfield, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Layfield graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Layfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester J Layfield MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lester J. Layfield practice?
- Dr. Lester Layfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lester Layfield practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Columbia Pathologists.