Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lester Libfraind
Dr. Lester Libfraind, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntingdon Valley, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Mount Laurel, NJ (and 10 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Libfraind is affiliated with Lower Bucks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lester Libfraind has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Lester Libfraind is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Dr. Mark Ansley
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Huntingdon Valley, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Richard Fleisher
Huntingdon Valley, PA 0.02 mi46
Dr. Steven Allen
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology
Huntingdon Valley, PA 0.65 mi44