A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Libfraind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Libfraind, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Libfraind graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Libfraind has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Libfraind accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lester M. Libfraind practice?
Dr. Lester Libfraind practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Radiologists.