Dr. Lester Lieberman MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Lloyd Harbor, NY

3.2

November 28th, 2011
Among New York's Worst
This doctor is flat-out horrible. His only purpose is to send you to physical therapy (conveniently his office is located within the physical therapy facility).He refused to answer any questions about my injury, including what I could do to speed recovery, or stretching, etc. His only statement to me was "You need physical therapy, here's a script, I recommend the people here." He even forgot to ask me when or how I injured myself!If you're looking for someone to blindly write you a script for therapy, Lieberman is your doctor. If you're looking for medical treatment, find another physician.

April 10th, 2011
What a Nice man!
I have to say that my experience with Dr. Lieberman was excellent. He was wonderfully friendly and very funny-I laughed more than he did! The office is tight, but this is NYC what do you expect... I didn't have to wait long, and everyone was helpful and nice. Dr. Lieberman might be an older man but means he has more experience than the young punks out there-to say he should retire is just plain rude.

October 8th, 2009
Recommended!
The one posted review of this doctor didn't seem to jibe with his affiliations so since his office is a block from my job I decided to see him.While it is true the office serves several doctors and feels a little chaotic, and the exam space is small I found Dr. Lieberman to be what I want in a doctor - kind, humane, not so arrogant that he doesn't take any insurance (!), and a great diagnostician. Although I went for a 40 year old knee injury, my foot has also been hurting - something a foot doctor didn't seem able to diagnose. Dr. Lieberman had me stand on one foot and then the other and told me one of my metatarsals had dropped (although he said he is not a foot doctor). He gave me two foot doctor referrals and explained how they would handle my insurance so I could better choose. I will return after havingrequired x-rays taken. Even though he made clear he is not a foot doctor he was interested enough to prescribe foot x-rays as well as special x-rays for my knee (requiring a special machine). I'd like to add my very positive review to the one already posted here and say that in no way would I expect this doctor to laugh at anyone in pain....

July 22nd, 2009
Horrible-Took my money and did nothing for me
He has an office smaller than a broom closet. He laughed the whole time he examined me. Told me to get up and open the door for him. took my money and told me he could not do anything for me. gave me a referal. He needs to retire!!!!!