Learn more about Dr. Lester Lockspeiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lockspeiser
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lockspeiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Lockspeiser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockspeiser graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Lockspeiser MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lester Lockspeiser practice?
- Dr. Lester Lockspeiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Lockspeiser practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Cardiologists.