A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Machado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Machado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Machado
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Machado Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Machado graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Machado has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Machado DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lester Machado practice?
- Dr. Lester Machado has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Machado practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Dentists.