A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Manzano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Manzano, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzano graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Manzano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Dewitt Manzano MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lester D. Manzano practice?
- Dr. Lester Manzano has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Manzano practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Utica, NY.
See Utica Pathologists.