Dr. Lester Marion MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Chevy Chase, MD

July 26th, 2012
Fantastic!
Dr Marion diagnosed me with Chrones almost 30 years ago. I was an 11 year old kid and Dr. Marion seemed justed a few years older. But he and his staff have provided all that I could've asked for during my 30 years of treatment. I can't imagine having another Dr......

October 19th, 2009
I have been a patient of Dr. Marion for 31 years. He has been there and diagnosed problems I had immediately. He diagnosed my grandmother with colon cancer as soon as he did the tests. My grandfather was also treated by him. He has always been there for my family. He spends the necessary time with me to ensure he has covered all my symptoms and has given me the right treatment. I would not hesitate to send someone to him.

April 7th, 2009
A doctor that cares about his patients
This is a doctor that cares about his patients. The staff is A-1 (excellent).It would be good if they accept more insurances.

August 22nd, 2008
Avoid this Doctor
Marion seems tired and burned out. I've seen him a few times, and for me it's time to change to another doctor. I recently saw him because I was feeling very sick. He seemed to think it was no big deal, had some tests done (and didn't bother to tell me the results) and sent me home. Anyway, the next day I went to the emergency room at the hospital, and emergency surgery was done that same day. The surgeon told me they operated on me just in time. If I had waited like Marion suggested, it would have been much worse.
Doctor's Response

Clearly this was an aberration.