A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Mascot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Mascot is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Mascot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascot graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Mascot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Joseph Mascot MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lester J. Mascot practice?
- Dr. Lester Mascot has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lester Mascot practices Internal Medicine near Redford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Redford Internists.