A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Mascot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Mascot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascot graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Mascot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mascot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan