A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Nadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Nadel is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Nadel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Nadel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Nadel MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lester Nadel practice?
- Dr. Lester Nadel has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Nadel practices Internal Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Internists.