inactive

Lester Nicholson MD Patient Reviews

December 6th, 2014
in recovery
the best there is in the field!!!!!!!!

August 27th, 2013
Very professional and courteous!!
I Understand that perspective Can shift quickly with a bad Experience however I would not base these reviews for judgment on Character or treatment By Dr. Nicholson. I say this because As his patient, I have given him every reason to be frustrated or upset with me, by either being late to an appointment forgetful, or losing a prescription. However he has maintained a Kind professional attitude and is always there when I need him. He is very genuine, and matter of fact. Two things I love in a person. Take this in its full transparency... I recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for genuine help!

June 5th, 2013
I saw Dr. Nicholson for my first prescription for psychiatric medication. He was kind, prompt and understanding. Although he was a bit distant regarding willingness to connect on a personal level, I was there to find the best medication and have it managed. Overall, I have no regrets or personal/professional issues with Dr. Nicholson.