Dr. Lester Nicholson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lester Nicholson?

in recovery

Posted on December 6th, 2014

the best there is in the field!!!!!!!!

Very professional and courteous!!

Posted on August 27th, 2013

I Understand that perspective Can shift quickly with a bad Experience however I would not base these reviews for judgment on Character or treatment By Dr. Nicholson. I say this because As his patient, I have given him every reason to be frustrated or upset with me, by either being late to an appointment forgetful, or losing a prescription. However he has maintained a Kind professional attitude and is always there when I need him. He is very genuine, and matter of fact. Two things I love in a person. Take this in its full transparency... I recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for genuine help!

Posted on June 5th, 2013

I saw Dr. Nicholson for my first prescription for psychiatric medication. He was kind, prompt and understanding. Although he was a bit distant regarding willingness to connect on a personal level, I was there to find the best medication and have it managed. Overall, I have no regrets or personal/professional issues with Dr. Nicholson.

Posted on June 6th, 2016