A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Peacock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Peacock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peacock graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Peacock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Walker Peacock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lester W. Peacock practice?
- Dr. Lester Peacock has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Peacock practices Ophthalmology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Ophthalmologists.