A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Peacock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Peacock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peacock
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Peacock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Peacock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peacock graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Peacock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Walker Peacock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lester W. Peacock practice?
- Dr. Lester Peacock has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Peacock practices Ophthalmology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Ophthalmologists.