A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Reese, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Thomas Reese MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lester T. Reese practice?
- Dr. Lester Reese has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Reese practices Dermatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Dermatologists.