A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Rosen, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Rosen MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lester Rosen practice?
- Dr. Lester Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lester Rosen practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and West Palm Beach, FL.