A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Ruppersberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Ruppersberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruppersberger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ruppersberger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester A Ruppersberger DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lester A. Ruppersberger practice?
- Dr. Lester Ruppersberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Ruppersberger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.