Dr. Lester Borden MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Cleveland, OH

• Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2012
Great Experience with a great guy
Overall great experience. He operated on my uncle who needed a total hip. The surgery and recovery went very well. He had a great bedside manner and made our entire family feel at home. He was kind, honest, and helpful. Thanks to the Cleveland Clinic and Dr Borden for a great experience.

October 28th, 2011
One of the Great Ones

September 20th, 2011
Diagnosis quickly - wants to operate.
He operated on my mother nine years ago. He was in a big hurry to leave to be a part of a team operating on golf pro right after her surgery. Never saw him again until I set up a meeting a month later. Something happened in surgery that day because my mother never walked again and spent nine years in a nursing home unable to speak or walk, and has recently passed away. His response to me "I did my job her hip is fine" They moved my mother out of the clinic like a dog with no answers to us, to Heather Hills a (nursing home). I blame him and the clinic for the poorest treatment of a wonderful woman.. Good luck if you use him, he takes no responsibility for his team. A simple hip replacement ruined her life. She missed so much of her children's life thanks to him. He was very quick to say let's operate, and then would take no responsibility. At the time this happened I had three small children and a business and was so overwhelmed with getting her help, I never had time to seek legal action. She died penny less as a the nursing home got everything. I'm sure his pockets are full.

November 13th, 2016