inactive

Lester M Sandman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2011
Likes to give medications
This doctor was highly recommeded to me; he seems to know a lot about psychiatric meds, but he did not know how to treat me when the bad side effects out-weighed any good they did. I would not recommend him.

November 20th, 2010
mother
when my daughter saw Dr. Sandman he was rude to me. she didn't tell me she didn't like him until I found out she was only seeing him 10 minutes at a time when I was paying for 20. he also only saw one diagnosis and didn't take the effort to see anything else.

June 28th, 2010
Great Doctor
I originally started seeing him for an L&I claim. He was tasked to be Psychiatrist AND Psychologist, and he tried his best to be the touchy, feely type a Psychologist is, but he is better suited for Psychiatry. He tried his best to listen to my problems, but he just isn't suited for that role as well. He is an great Psychiatrist though, and that's what he normally does, so I appreciate him doing the best he could for me, even though it wasn't the role he is used to doing.