Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lester Sauvage Jr
Dr. Lester Sauvage Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mercer Island, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Sauvage is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill and Swedish Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lester Sauvage Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Lester Sauvage Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mercer Island, WA.
Dr. John Addison
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mercer Island, WA 0 mi38
Dr. Janice Levesque Bishop
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Mercer Island, WA 0 mi32
Dr. William Stewart II
Mercer Island, WA 0 mi48