A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Shoap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Shoap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Shoap, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoap graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shoap has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Steven Shoap MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lester S. Shoap practice?
- Dr. Lester Shoap has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lester Shoap practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stoneham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA.
See Stoneham Internists and Stoneham Cardiologists.