Learn more about Dr. Lester Shoap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Shoap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Shoap, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoap graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shoap has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Steven Shoap MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lester S. Shoap practice?
- Dr. Lester Shoap has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lester Shoap practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Internists and Stoneham Cardiologists.