A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Shoap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Shoap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Shoap, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoap graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shoap has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shoap accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lester S. Shoap practice?
Dr. Lester Shoap practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near Stoneham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA.
See Stoneham Internists, Stoneham Cardiologists, and Stoneham General Practitioners.