A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Stine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Stine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Stine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stine graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester E Stine MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lester E. Stine practice?
- Dr. Lester Stine has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Stine practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Coraopolis, PA.
See Coraopolis Internists and Coraopolis Gastroenterologists.