A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Wang is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Wang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wang has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Po-Yang Wang MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lester P. Wang practice?
- Dr. Lester Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lester Wang practices Urology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX and Puyallup, WA.
See Austin Urologists.