A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Wang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wang has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans