A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesya Semenyuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesya Semenyuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesya Semenyuk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Semenyuk graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Semenyuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Bay Area Hospital
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesya Semenyuk MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lesya Semenyuk practice?
- Dr. Lesya Semenyuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Lesya Semenyuk practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.