- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Spends Time With Me
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Leszek Ballarin?
March 2nd, 2017Outstanding medical Doctor
October 16th, 2016Poor excuse for a professional
1. Never on time 2. His office doesn't accept electronic payments 3. It's almost impossible to reach him by phone--even to make appointments 4. My wife has a history of lactose intolerance, but she must drink milk in front of the children at work. She asked him to write a brief letter explaining her stomach issues, but he wouldn't--he said that only a gastroenterologist can write one. 5. I went to his office twice last fall for a flu shot, but he told me both times that he ran out! Maybe we would have been treated better if our ethnicity matched that of the majority of his clientele.
July 21st, 2016
January 4th, 2016
November 9th, 2015
November 5th, 2015
August 12th, 2015
March 24th, 2015
Dr. Leszek Ballarin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Raj Rajasekhar
Diabetes Management, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.04 mi45
Dr. Kenneth Kuznetsky
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.07 mi38
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides