Dr. Leticia Cerda MD Patient Reviews

• Legal Medicine San Antonio, TX

3.8

March 8th, 2017
A little bossy but knows her stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Cerda has been very kind to me and always listens to my concerns. She has given me great referrals and always gets me right in when I need to be seen.

February 19th, 2016
Dr. Cerda is an excellent doctor, she truly cares about her patients and spends quality time in diagnosing, discussing, and treating me. She always answers questions. She is professional, courteous, and caring.

February 17th, 2015
Great doctor! Other bad review are probley low life patients that want things for free. I love this doctor.

January 22nd, 2015
Dr Cerda helped me with my aches and illnesses. However, she is condescending and unprofessional when interacting with a patient. She got mad at me, raised her voice a little, complaint about her family members and patients, and used sarcasm during my first visit withe her. She did not care to ask me many questions before making assumptions. I went with her about 5 times after that because as a Doctor (knowledge wise) she helped me a lot. But todays appointment was the last. She has no compassion for those she serves and has an attitude/demeanor that does notgo well with me at all. You will not find any befaide manners in this office. I hope that if ahe ia going theough somw rough times which are pushing her to have this attitude that she may resolve them soon fir her own good and the good of her patients.

September 2nd, 2014
real
Dr. Cerda is honest and compassionate without being patronizing. Her treatments and referrals have been excellent for the past 18 years. Whether it was sinus, hear attack, cancer (twice), or wound care, she was right there for me.

April 8th, 2014
Severe Back pain
I was a new patient experiencing severe back pain. I was so glad they fit me in since I am new to town. BUT, I waited 1 1/2 hours to see the doctor. She wasn't sure what it was so sent me for xrays and gave me pain pills. This was on Friday - didn't hear from them on Monday when they were supposed to have them. I called Tuesday and the staff read the x-ray report to me. I asked her what that meant and she said she didn't know. I would never return - certainly don't feel like she was taking care of me. Nice lady though.

March 18th, 2014
Dr. Cerda does not spend enough time with her patients. She complains how her office staff overbooks or they don't do their job but yet she keeps them. Her staff is very rude! It is very hard to get an appointment with her and the wait is over an hour just in the waiting area and anothet hour in the room for five minutes of her time! She has her staff return phone calls not her and when she does call you she acts like it is a huge problem!!! Dr. Cerda has let her greed get in the way of her patients switching over to where her patients had to pay 1500.00 a year just to see her, but I guess after a lot of her patients left she decided to not enroll in that program. Wouldn't take my dog to her!

May 7th, 2013
She is the worst Dr. ever!!!! She takes forever to see her patients. No point in making an appointment you still wont be seen in a timely manner. She discusses personal issues with her patients. My whole family sees her and has been for awhile but lately she has been in a terrible mood everytime we have come in her office. If it wasnt for her staff that is so friendly I dont think I would still come to see her. I feel so bad for her staff. Slowly my family is starting to find another DR. She loves to talk so if you like to spend an hour or more waiting and then when she does get to your room all she wants to do is talk about her son. She has a husband that is also a Dr. and what we have heard is that he is a really nice Dr. Poor man feel so bad for him he has to deal with with a bipolar person all day. There was one time where I was sitting in my room for an hour and I heard her in the next room and she was telling another patient about her life and what she was going through VERY PROFESSIONAL!!!! We go to the doctor to talk about what we are going through not her. Her actions show that she doesnt care for us as her patients. So if you are looking for a female spanish speaking Dr. dont come to her.

August 29th, 2012
Great as a family physician
Dr. Cerda is a very attentive Dr. She asks many questions to get to the right diagnosis. The only downside is my wait times have never been less than an hour passed my appointment time.

February 7th, 2011
Dr Cerda is a wonderful caring doctor, extremely knowledgeable.The only draw back in her office, is her front office staff.

June 11th, 2009
patient
She is one of the beat Doctors I have ever been to! Yes, sometimes the wait is a little long, that to me is good sign that she is taking her time with the patient. If other person with the other comment was to be seen quick to to a drive thru doctor ! What wrong with people today no patience. !

March 23rd, 2009
Bring your sleeping bag
I am sure if you are in need of botox you will get right in. Out of 4 visits, waiting time has been at least 2 hours. Care is not taken with new patients or wait times.