Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Alma K on Mar 5th, 2016

My Husband and I likes her... She delivered both of my kids and she spent time every check up I had, she is not rushing, even though, her clinic is always busy and answered all my questions. Highly recommended!

Nov 14th, 2011

This doctor delivered two of my children. I am currently pregrnant and wounld not have another doctor to deliver my baby.One delivery is 08 and the other in 2011. I absolutly love her. She delivered both my boys perfectly. She made me feel relaxed and calm.

An OB who delivers her patients show details An OB who delivers her patients
by June Mommy on May 12th, 2010

There is no doubt a wait time to see Dr. Claridad at her clinic. This is, in part, due to the fact of her popularity and reputation both in the community and with her patients. Any successful OB-GYN located in the city is going to have a slightly longer wait time. Notwithstanding the wait, when you come to the office you know that you will get the most efficient and highest level of patient care from a doctor who has been in practice for over 35 years. Dr. Claridad takes the time, unlike many OB-GYNs, to meet with all her patients, no matter what stage of their care they are in i.e. 1st OB visit or 1st GYN visit. What is even more refreshing is that Dr. Claridad not only will most certainly be your delivering OB but she sees many of her OB patients through their hospital stay until the official discharge.Others have commented on her shortness and bedside manner but as I mentioned above the doctor provides her patients the utmost care with the most efficiency possible. Many of the commenters seemed more upset with their own medical condition i.e. STDs than with the doctor's own bedside manner. If you are looking for a great physician, who will see your pregnancy from the start through delivery and discharge, with years of experience seeing patients and delivering babies and are willing to put up with a slight wait time during her clinic hours I highly recommend Dr. Claridad.

by BLM on Aug 19th, 2009

Great doctor, but she is busy busy busy, maybe because she is highly recommended.