Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leticia Dacanay
Dr. Leticia Dacanay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Park, IL, with other offices in Glenview, IL and Chicago, IL (and 3 other locations). She has 52 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dacanay is affiliated with Merit Lincoln Park LLC, Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital and Thorek Hospital And Medical Center. Dr. Dacanay has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leticia Dacanay has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Leticia Dacanay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.
Dr. Robert Levi-Dancona
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oak Park, IL 0.32 mi16
Dr. Colleen Rivard Hunt
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oak Park, IL 0.50 mi9
Dr. Murali Vinta
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oak Park, IL 0.96 mi11