A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leticia De Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leticia De Castro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Castro graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. De Castro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leticia Abesamis De Castro MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leticia A. De Castro practice?
- Dr. Leticia De Castro has 1 office location.
Dr. Leticia De Castro practices Internal Medicine near Fords, NJ.
See Fords Internists.