A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leticia Diniega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leticia Diniega is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leticia Diniega, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Diniega graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Diniega has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leticia G Diniega MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leticia G. Diniega practice?
- Dr. Leticia Diniega has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leticia Diniega practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waipahu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Waipahu Obstetricians & Gynecologists.