Overall Review

December 31st, 2015
If I could rate Dr Du and her staff higher than 5 stars I would! Love these guys

April 22nd, 2011
Puts childs life at risk!
Dr Du determined that a 19 level bilirubin count merely required a biliblanket. Within 6 hours my 4 day old daughter's count went to 19.6 and she was life flighted to Loma Linda NICU for aggressive jaundice treatment. She was admitted for 3 days and every nurse and Dr at the NICU made it clear that a 19 is automatic referral for this type of aggressive treatment. No question. When I asked her to reflect on her decision, Dr Du made it clear that she would not discuss medical decisions with a lay person since the God complex she earned with her medical degree from the Phillipines qualifies her at such an amazing level. Don't be fooled by her known "quality" bedside manner. She is too full of herself to admit any wrong or apologize. When my daughter's life was at risk, she failed. Plain and simple.

February 28th, 2011
the name Dr. Du was my kids definition of "all better"...
Shortly after giving birth to my 3rd child, nearly 12 years ago....I was referred to Dr.Du by my L&D nurse. I didn't have a pediatrician picked out yet, and she recommended "this great Dr., my kids just love her." I agreed. Within hours, I was greeted by a warm and comforting physician who made me and my family feel as if we were apart of hers. At each and every visit, Dr. Du and her staff have never shown what a difficult and stressful job they truly have. My children's health and general well-being is so naturally expressed as a priority. After a long stretch between visits (nearly 2 years) Dr.Du remembered my life story, my kids names, and referred back to old conversations we had. As if time stood still. With my youngest born a year ago,

March 4th, 2010
Dr Du, will always be held in high regard by our family. My children have always felt comfortable with Dr. Du, even during the roughest visits (Shots, Ouch!). Nurse Peggy is awesome as well. We have never had a problem getting an appointment. We can not say enough good things about her whole practice.

December 28th, 2009
Dr. Du is WONDERFUL!!! It may be a little bit of a wait, but when it is your turn be assured she will spend whatever time necessary. You will never feel rushed thru your visit. Even the doctors she works with in other fields have all been fantastic to deal with as well. She gets a 10+ in our family.

October 2nd, 2009
I highly recommend Dr. Du. My children have been going to her for 16 years. Sh'e incredible!!!