A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leticia Garcia-Seay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leticia Garcia-Seay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia-Seay
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia-Seay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia-Seay graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Garcia-Seay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leticia Garcia-Seay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leticia Garcia-Seay practice?
- Dr. Leticia Garcia-Seay has 1 office location.
Dr. Leticia Garcia-Seay practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Primary Care Doctors.