Dr. Leticia Jacinto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leticia Jacinto?

NOT a communicator! A schill for insurance companies.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Under NO circumstances would I recommend this cold woman. Her social skills are almost nil. Her faked empathy is poorly acted. She speaks in medical/insurance jargon, and will only repeat her words when asked for a clarification - so much for communication. Avoid this "professional" at all costs, unless you really, really don't care about your time, money, or health. I wish I could give fractions of stars for our experiences with this distracted iceberg.

Posted on September 20th, 2015

I am very satisfied with this doctor and plan on keeping her.

Heaven sent

Posted on November 20th, 2014

She is a very caring lady who takes time in explaining to my Mom and Dad why I am what I am in a very patient way and in a way that is understandable to them and which I couldn't have done. I was getting hopeless until we found her. She is my true advocate. Thank you Dr. Jacento. I wish you would be my doctor forever!

Posted on August 19th, 2014

Dr. Jacinto can't remember my son from one visit to the next. We have been seeing her for over a year and she repeatedly asks how school is going for him and how his friends are. My son hasn't been to school in over a year due to his disability. She simply pushes meds. Our last appointment lasted exactly 6 minutes - enough time for her to weigh him and write a prescription. My son is suffering yet she takes no time to listen or attempt to help. We will not go back and must search for a caring provider.

Posted on January 11th, 2010

She is good at talkimg things through quickly, which is what I like. She is also better at explaining some of my odd-seeming tendincies to my mother. She does her job well, and I am currently well balanced .

Posted on May 25th, 2017