A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leticia Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Molina has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Molina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leticia K. Molina practice?
Dr. Leticia Molina practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.