A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leticia Polanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leticia Polanco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leticia Polanco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polanco graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Polanco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leticia Polanco MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leticia Polanco practice?
- Dr. Leticia Polanco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leticia Polanco practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.