Overall Review

November 2nd, 2016
patient for many years
Dr. Poret has been my Doctor for many years . 20 to be exact. She also sees my family members . She is great .

April 25th, 2016
The Dr and staff are super nice. Both she and her NP knowbtheir stuff too! The patients range in age but when I've gone, most patients look to be older (retirement age). The office is calm, clean and recently got an upgrade.

February 18th, 2016
New patient
Dr. Poret was recommend by my agent with Humana Gold Plus, in doing so, I have finally been introduced to The Doctor for me! She is very attentive, courteous and most importantly, actually listens to her patients. I definitely recommend Dr. Poret and her staff which are also very professionally accommodating.

February 12th, 2016
unprofessional doctor and staff and mgmt.
DR. PORET WAS VERY RUDE TO MY 70 YEAR OLD MOM THAT COULD BARELY HEAR . THIS DOCTOR IS SHE TIRED OF DOING HER JOB THEN SHE SHOULD JUST RETIRE NO ONE SHOULD GO THROUGH WHAT I SAW TODAY IN HER OFFICE WITH MY OWN EYES ABOUT HOW MY MOM TRIED TO EXPLAINED HERSELF BUT SHE WAS SO RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. THE WORST DOCTOR EVER.

December 9th, 2015
Had to wait up to 2 hours to get to my schedule appointment ,desk staff answered very rude, They book appointment for 2 , 3 pt at the same time After I got inside and vitals sign done I still aid to wait over 45 min to see dr for 5 minutes Very disappointed

November 5th, 2015
DR PORET HERSELF WAS AWSOME, LOVE HER! HER FRONT OFFICE GIRL ALWAYS LOOKS AND SOUNDS STRESSED, WHICH I UNDERSTAND HOW BUSY HER JOB CAN BE, YOU STILL WANT TO SOUND A LITTLE MORE CHEERFUL INSTEAD OF LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS HAVING A BAD AND YOUR FIRST PT IS THERE WAITING, I ALSO DIDN'T APPRECIATE HER YELLING "I WILL BE RIGHT WITH YOU! I AM BUSY!"

May 8th, 2015
VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CARE FOR YOUR PATIENTS
Have NEVER seen the Dr. only the P.A. I was calling for my mother and spoke to Olivia who was VERY UNPROFESSIONAL I WAS disgusted! If she was being smart to me when telling her how much pain my mothers knee was in "well to take her the emergency room today" and sais bye. WOW is all I could say!!!

October 30th, 2011
A Dr is only as good as their office staff
Beware the current office staff. Calls are not returned as promised. Messages are not relayed to Dr. Doe's the office staff actually write anything down when you call? Even talking with receptionist at office widow cannot get updated info on chart

September 28th, 2010
Experienced and Reliable
I have seen Dr. Poret for years and find her to be a knowledgeable and experienced clinician. She is a great listener, perceptive and direct. I would recommend her to anyone.