A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leticia Shanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leticia Shanley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanley graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leticia Aurora Shanley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leticia A. Shanley practice?
- Dr. Leticia Shanley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leticia Shanley practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD.
See Dallas Pediatricians.