A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Letitia Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Letitia Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Wash University
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Letitia Greta Carlson MD and MPH is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Letitia G. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Letitia Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Letitia Carlson practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.