Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Letitia Carlson
Dr. Letitia Carlson, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Carlson is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, George Washington Univ Hospital and George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Carlson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Letitia Carlson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Letitia Carlson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Gurusher Panjrath
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi14
Dr. Lawrence D'Angelo
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi40
Dr. Mohammed Ali
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi17