A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Letitia Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Letitia Pierce, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Letitia Power Pierce MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Letitia P. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Letitia Pierce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Letitia Pierce practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
See Towson Pediatricians and Towson Psychiatrists.