A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Letitia Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierce
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pierce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Letitia Pierce, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Letitia Power Pierce MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Letitia P. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Letitia Pierce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Letitia Pierce practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
See Towson Pediatricians and Towson Psychiatrists.