A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Letitia Royster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Letitia Royster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Letitia Royster, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Royster graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Royster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Letitia D Royster MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Letitia D. Royster practice?
- Dr. Letitia Royster has 4 office locations.
Dr. Letitia Royster practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Riverdale, GA.
Additional practice locations include: McDonough, GA and Jonesboro, GA.
See Riverdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.