Dr. Letreise Winkfield MD, PA Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2017
A wonderful Dr she really listens to you and tells you how it is! And how her and God can heal you

September 21st, 2015
Waited for more than 3 hours to see her. Should not have her own clinic if she can't take care of all the patients.

January 2nd, 2014
very disappointed! ZERO STARS!!
I recently paid a visit to the Edinburg Office. I was very disappointed in the way the Office is run and their procedures of seeing the patients. I set an appt. for a Friday., but due to working full time, was not able to go to my appt.on that day, decided to go in on a Thurs. as a walk-in. I checked in and was given a number. After waiting in the lobby for 3 hours,finally was called in. The nurse asks me why I was there, I told her that I was ill, due to not taking my medication for high blood pressure. She stated that I had an appt. for tomorrow so I needed to go in tomorrow, But i explained to her that I work full time and I couldnt get out of work.I was very sick and I needed to be examined.She refused and said that walkins are strickly for sick people and I needed another appt. I do not understand this policy! I was so disappointed in the way I was treated and I was turned away! The whole office procedure is wrong. Why did they make me wait 3 hours, then just to turn me away?? I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!!

November 14th, 2011
Great Doctor!
She is a great doctor, she takes time to explain your diagnosis, and to answer any questions you may have. I am a nurse and really do understand how hard it can be to find a good doctor. I am very impressed with her care and professionalism. Example: One Saturday morning I was not feeling well, and thought well if I call maybe her answering machine will say what urgent care she recommends, to my surprise it was not an answering machine but an answering service that took my call! They connected me right away with Dr. Winkfield! Did I mention it was a Saturday at 8 am !? Needless to say this was so impressive, I started recommending her practice to everyone!

April 12th, 2009
She is a wonderful Dr. She will spend as much time as needed. She will listen to you, and if she feels she needs to, will refer you to another Dr.

August 9th, 2017