Dr. Lr Gunaratnam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lr Gunaratnam?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lr Gunaratnam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 24th, 2015

Good Doctor

November 13th, 2015

The morning office staff/ receptionist isn't polite. She can be very rude.

July 14th, 2015

Way too slow

Very good Dr. But the wait is way too long to see her and the follow through with anything is absolutely horrible! I'm switching Dr because of those facts. Slowest response time imaginable.

March 14th, 2014

I went to her for the first time on a friends referral after being with my dr for over 15years. and I absolutely adore Dr. Lettricia!! being a dr is not her job she loves it too much to call it a job! I never felt so comfortable with a dr but seeing her makes me feel like I've known her forever. I wish I would have met her years ago!!

September 26th, 2013

Great!

I went to dr Lettricia for my first time and she was great! I totally recommend her! She loves her job, she's nice and warm and makes you feel very comfortable. She listen you and for sure I'm gonna delivery my kids with her. I hope she won't retirement soon :)

January 19th, 2013

Director

The doctor is one of the most precious people i have ever met. I can truly say that i would not be here today if it was not for her quick diagnosis and action. She is a beautiful person through and through who treats every paitient as a VIP.

August 31st, 2012

A grateful patient,Angie

Love this Doctor and Gloria. They are very kind,helpful and make you feel comfortable.

October 2nd, 2009

A Doctor for your Soul

Dr. Lettricia has been caring for me and my children for atleast 12 years. I was so upset when my job switched insurance plans and I was not able to chose Dr. Lettricia as my primary physician. I have always had a warm and welcoming experience during visits. The Dr. takes the time with all children and encourages good behavior, respect, honesty and education. My children respect her. My oldest child is 19 years of age and since we have moved to the west side of chicago she refuses to see other doctors and continues to commute to see what she call " My Doctor Lettricia". My son is now fifteen years old and he does not like shots she has always had a way with him. My youngest loves her, as well. There is so much more to say, but I will end by saying I wouldn't trade her for the world. May god bless her, her family for she has and continues to provide the best practices in health and human care

October 26th, 2016