Family Physicians, General Practitioner
2143 W Wellington Ave
Ste 100
Chicago, IL 60618
773-528-5400
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
by Laura Mdina on Mar 14th, 2014

I went to her for the first time on a friends referral after being with my dr for over 15years. and I absolutely adore Dr. Lettricia!! being a dr is not her job she loves it too much to call it a job! I never felt so comfortable with a dr but seeing her makes me feel like I've known her forever. I wish I would have met her years ago!!

|  Great!  |  show details
by AnaK on Sep 26th, 2013

I went to dr Lettricia for my first time and she was great! I totally recommend her! She loves her job, she's nice and warm and makes you feel very comfortable. She listen you and for sure I'm gonna delivery my kids with her. I hope she won't retirement soon :)

|  Director  |  show details
by John on Jan 19th, 2013

The doctor is one of the most precious people i have ever met. I can truly say that i would not be here today if it was not for her quick diagnosis and action. She is a beautiful person through and through who treats every paitient as a VIP.

|  A grateful patient,Angie  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

Love this Doctor and Gloria. They are very kind,helpful and make you feel comfortable.

|  A Doctor for your Soul  |  show details
by N. Hatley on Oct 2nd, 2009

Dr. Lettricia has been caring for me and my children for atleast 12 years. I was so upset when my job switched insurance plans and I was not able to chose Dr. Lettricia as my primary physician. I have always had a warm and welcoming experience during visits. The Dr. takes the time with all children and encourages good behavior, respect, honesty and education. My children respect her. My oldest child is 19 years of age and since we have moved to the west side of chicago she refuses to see other doctors and continues to commute to see what she call " My Doctor Lettricia". My son is now fifteen years old and he does not like shots she has always had a way with him. My youngest loves her, as well. There is so much more to say, but I will end by saying I wouldn't trade her for the world. May god bless her, her family for she has and continues to provide the best practices in health and human care