Dr. Letty Peterson MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Vidalia, GA

August 26th, 2016
I went Dr Peterson with a spot on my arm,small in size ,she tested it and it came back as skin cancer. She removed it,left a nice size scar,but it soon faded into my skin. She is an great skin care Dr!

January 12th, 2014
All my experiences at Dr. Peterson's office have been pleasant, prompt, and professional. She is friendly, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone who needs dermotological care. Her staff is courteous as well. Over-all rating is 10!

December 3rd, 2013
Good Doctor, shakey staff
Dr. Peterson is good spotting abnormal looking moles and other skin anomalies and aggressive about doing biopsies. Since I am prone to growing skin cancers I like this and we have removed several including a couple bad boys. I feel confident when we do a full body scan that she is going to find any cancers. Her P.A. does a good job and both he and Dr. Peterson are very nice. Her office procedures are a shambles however and the front desk staff and at least one nurse seem to be in way over their heads. This can make for some interesting moments. For example when the nurse who is supposed to put in the local anesthetic comes in but does not know exactly where the doctor is going to cut so just sets everything up for the surgery and then leaves without giving the shot, Then the Dr. comes in and promptly starts cutting and is baffled when the patient nearly flies off the table! Unfortunately after about 25 visits to Peterson Dermatology over several years there are other similar stories that could be related here but enough of that. It is hard not to like Dr. Peterson and she is one of the best derms I have had at spotting skin cancers.

October 19th, 2011
Doctor referred me 4 times and Dr Petersons office never returned the referral call.