Dr. Lev Barats MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 15th, 2016
Great Care
I am so glad that I came to see Dr Barats and his staff. I also brought my husband and our adult daughter to this office. They are very professional, and caring. The Doctor is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. His office called to check up on me after I visited the ER for bad cut to my hand (got it while slicing bread - ouch! I actually needed stitches), It was a scary time for me, and such a little thing as calling me to follow up, does mean a lot. Somebody does care!

December 8th, 2015
NP's likes to refer you out to other specialties; will not handle most issues from office

August 9th, 2015
Wonderful doctor. Glad I listened to my friend who recommended this office. They are great. Its a small office. They are busy, but everyone cares and listenes

January 28th, 2015
Everything is important
I have back problems and his follow up is great, he gives a lot of advise which I didn't get from the other doctors that I see. He even said:"your handbag is too heavy, this is not good for your back, ... English is not my native language but Dr. Barats explains things easy.

April 30th, 2014
Happy Patient
I came to this office because I heard that they see patients same day if they have a problem. I am healthy, and do not need to see a doctor regularly, but did not want to go to urgent care - never knew who I was seeing. The office is very nice. They took me in without a big wait, and took care of my concern. Will certainly use them for my Primary Care.

February 24th, 2014
Healthy patient
I am glad my neighbor referred me to this practice. Everyone is kind, and helpful. The doctor sat down and listened to my complaint - all others have just brushed me off in the past, but he took the time to listen. He found that I have a problem with my gall-bladder because he did the test that I was asking for, and nobody seemed to listen in the past. It is very easy to schedule an appointment in his office, and they even let you show up without an appointment if you are not feeling well.

June 12th, 2013
Never going back
This doctor kept pushing a prescription I did not want to take. He had his bully of a nurse call me to tell me there was nothing he could do for me but to prescribe the medicine I refused to take. I've had nothing but bad experiences there. His PA Laura Kaiser prescribed me a medication I told her I've taken already and which didn't work. They don't listen.

March 21st, 2013
worst vist...totally unprofessional
Was the worst visit I ever had. Dr. Barats bedside manner is appauling. I felt very rushed and left not feeling confident. The medical staff was rude and seemed inconvenienced by me. Not a happy visit at all!!

March 20th, 2013
The worst visit I HAVE EVER HAD at a Drs appointment----the state should come in and check his practice out!

April 12th, 2012
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Barats became my physician after my long time doctor gave up his practice. He took over seamlessly. Very comprehensive care. He is a very good listener and spend the time needed to answer questions fully. I highly recommend Dr. Barats.

December 22nd, 2010
He has been my doctor for 5 years. I really enjoy coming to him. He takes time to listen and has helped me through several dificult moments in my life. The staff in the office is great now. They have done a lot to focus on "customer service". I love the walk-in hours!

May 5th, 2010
Dr. Barat`s
Excellent Internal Medicine Physicine. Very knowledgable. Practical treatment for ailment`s. Doctor is burdened by regulatory rules of the Capitol Rgion`s "Community Care Physician`s" LLC.