A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lev Belder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lev Belder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Belder graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Belder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lev Belder DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lev Belder practice?
- Dr. Lev Belder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lev Belder practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.