Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

|  Excellent Dr  |  show details
by Carolyn C on Oct 29th, 2013

Dr. Belder is an excellent doctor. I can say that he saved my life and gave me back a quality of life I never expected to have again. He is kind and listens to your concerns. He explains everything in terms that you can understand. He called me after I was sent home after my surgery and is always happy to see me when I go for my annual visits. Dr. Belder has delivered 2 of my grandchildren and he has treated everyone in the same manner. I highly recommend him.

|  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

This individual, because I don't think he actually deserves to being called a doctor is the worst doctor on the face of the earth. Not only did he reschedule my appointment for the first time and wanted to actually reschedule it another time but I fought over it and I finally got a chance to see him, but he also misdiagnosed me and prescribed me a $500 medicine with horrible side effects. The other gyno I went to was shocked with the diagnosis he gave me. He diagnosed me with warts when what I actually had was just a skin irritation!I specifically told him that I DID NOT WANT TO GET AN STD TEST DONE, because I know for sure that I DO NOT have an STD and I did not authorize him to send my samples to the lab; thing which he actually did not do because I just received a $908 bill from the Lab. He had sent my samples to get them tested for every possible STD that exists and now I have to fight with him and my insurance in order to get this situation cleared up. If you really feel like you don't have time and money to waste, PLEASE do not ever see this doctor.

|  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr.Belder delivered my daughter (first child)All the doctors at this office was extremely great.they handled my pregnancy and concerns really well.The doctors came to the hospital after birth on their day off to make sure I was doing well.I recommend them to everyone I know.love love love them

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr. Belder delivered my daughter and was absolutely wonderful! I had to be induced and also had some problems with her heart rate dropping, Dr. Belder so attentive, It felt like he never left the room. He was by my side making sure everything was ok, and kept me monitored. As soon as he felt there would be any risk at all to me or the baby he suggested the C-section. My C-sec scar is is almost non-existant, and Dr. Belder's aftercare and follow up was excellent! He is a genuine down to earth guy! Love this Practice!