Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Communicates well show details Communicates well
by Sharon Bennett on Mar 18th, 2016

Very friendly, made me feel comfortable during my exam. Called me personally with my test results and explained them to me.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Jan 23rd, 2016

Dr Belder is an amazing Doctor. I have been going to him for about 6 years and have no complaints. I live a lot further from this office now but still drive the 45 mins for my appointments. Great bedside manner, answer all questions, explains everything and makes you feel at ease.

Nov 3rd, 2015

Dr. Lev Belder great bedside manners! Explains everything thoroughly and also takes him time! Highly recommended!

Great interpersonal skills with patients show details Great interpersonal skills with patients
by R.A. on Oct 26th, 2015

Great bedside manners. Shows genuine care for his patients. He calls back with your results in a timely manner. He takes his time with you during your appointments. He makes sure to explain things throughly. He's a great doctor and I would definitely recommend him to others.

by Katherine on Sep 15th, 2015

One of the kindest doctors I've ever met. He has the best bed side manner ever! I wish he could be my PCP

Excellent Dr show details Excellent Dr
by Carolyn C on Oct 29th, 2013

Dr. Belder is an excellent doctor. I can say that he saved my life and gave me back a quality of life I never expected to have again. He is kind and listens to your concerns. He explains everything in terms that you can understand. He called me after I was sent home after my surgery and is always happy to see me when I go for my annual visits. Dr. Belder has delivered 2 of my grandchildren and he has treated everyone in the same manner. I highly recommend him.

Jul 31st, 2012

This individual, because I don't think he actually deserves to being called a doctor is the worst doctor on the face of the earth. Not only did he reschedule my appointment for the first time and wanted to actually reschedule it another time but I fought over it and I finally got a chance to see him, but he also misdiagnosed me and prescribed me a $500 medicine with horrible side effects. The other gyno I went to was shocked with the diagnosis he gave me. He diagnosed me with warts when what I actually had was just a skin irritation!I specifically told him that I DID NOT WANT TO GET AN STD TEST DONE, because I know for sure that I DO NOT have an STD and I did not authorize him to send my samples to the lab; thing which he actually did not do because I just received a $908 bill from the Lab. He had sent my samples to get them tested for every possible STD that exists and now I have to fight with him and my insurance in order to get this situation cleared up. If you really feel like you don't have time and money to waste, PLEASE do not ever see this doctor.

Apr 25th, 2012

Dr.Belder delivered my daughter (first child)All the doctors at this office was extremely great.they handled my pregnancy and concerns really well.The doctors came to the hospital after birth on their day off to make sure I was doing well.I recommend them to everyone I know.love love love them

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr. Belder delivered my daughter and was absolutely wonderful! I had to be induced and also had some problems with her heart rate dropping, Dr. Belder so attentive, It felt like he never left the room. He was by my side making sure everything was ok, and kept me monitored. As soon as he felt there would be any risk at all to me or the baby he suggested the C-section. My C-sec scar is is almost non-existant, and Dr. Belder's aftercare and follow up was excellent! He is a genuine down to earth guy! Love this Practice!