A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lev Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lev Davidson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lev Davidson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lev Davidson MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lev Davidson practice?
- Dr. Lev Davidson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lev Davidson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Carmel Internists, Carmel Hematologists, and Carmel Oncologists.