A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lev Ginzburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lev Ginzburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginzburg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ginzburg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginzburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans