A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lev Ginzburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lev Ginzburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lev Ginzburg, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginzburg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ginzburg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lev DR Ginzburg MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lev D. Ginzburg practice?
- Dr. Lev Ginzburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lev Ginzburg practices Gastroenterology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Great Neck Gastroenterologists.